- Pork tongue 2 pcs. (500 g)
- Boiled eggs 2 pcs.
- Carrot 2 pcs
- Onion 1 pc.
- Lemon 0.5 pcs.
- Canned green peas 4 tbsp. l
- Allspice black pepper (peas) 4-5 pcs.
- Bay leaf 1-2 pcs.
- Instant gelatin -1 pack. (25 g) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Tongue, Carrot, Lemon
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Despite the fact that Soviet delicacies have long been a thing of the past, the jellied language has remained at the head of many holiday tables and now, in the modern world.
I offer a festive option for cooking aspic, which will be the decoration of your New Year's table.
1. Boil the tongues along with carrots and onions with the addition of salt, pepper, bay leaf until tender.
2. To make it easy to clean, we send immediately to cold water.
3. We clean the tongue from the skins and cut into thin slices.
4. Add the gelatin to the hot broth, dissolve and filter it.
5. In lemon and carrots we make longitudinal strips and cut across, into slices.
6. Cut the eggs into halves.
7. Put all the ingredients in the dish and pour all the broth through a spoon.
8. We place in the refrigerator for solidification.
Bon appetit and happy new year! Holiday greetings)