- Salty cracker 24 pcs. (+3 to sprinkle)
- Champignons 300 g
- Onion 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- Hard cheese 200 g
- Garlic 1 tooth.
- Boiled eggs 4 pcs.
- Mayonnaise 200 g
- Parsley 1 bunch.
- Boiled carrots 1 pc.
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms, Cheese
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Most often, any cake assumes the presence of cakes, I suggest using salted crackers as cakes in this cake.
The recipe is so simple that even a child can handle it!
1. Cut the onions and mushrooms, fry until cooked, salt and pepper them.
2. Grind the fried mushrooms with a blender and add mayonnaise - the first layer of the filling.
3. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater and garlic, add mayonnaise - the second layer of the filling.
4. Protein rub on a coarse grater and add mayonnaise - the third layer of the filling.
5. Rub the yolks on a coarse grater - the fourth layer of the filling.
6. We collect the cake in the order in which the filling was prepared, laying out each layer of the filling on the cracker.
7. Put the cracker with the last layer, grease it with mayonnaise and sprinkle with grated yolk.
8. Grind a few pieces of salt cracker into crumbs and sprinkle on the sides of the cake.
9. We make a fir-tree from greens, we decorate with boiled carrots.
10. Send to the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Bon appetit and Happy New Year!