We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Filled with feta, smoked salmon, the second option is with cabbage, onion and salmon :)
- 550gr. pastry dough
- 100 gr. Feta
- 100 gr. Smoked salmon (slices as thin as possible)
- 100 gr. White cabbage
- 2 eggs
- grated cheese
- Red onion
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Puff pastry appetizers:
The oven is heated to 200 degrees.
The puff pastry is taken only 5 minutes from the refrigerator, before cooking.
Feta, 50 gr. smoked salmon, 1 egg, marjoram, salt, pepper and grated cheese mix well and put in the puff pastry cut as desired, beforehand.
The second filling:
Simmer the red onion with white cabbage and smoked salmon (the remaining 50 grams), add thyme, salt, pepper.
Grease the dough with egg, then add to the oven. Leave for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
Puff pastry snack. You can even prepare it every day!
Puff pastry snacks are loved by most people! Try to prepare this one too, to pamper your family with something delicious. It's easy and quick to prepare, but it's great!
MINI PIE WITH SALAM, ONION AND MUSTARD
-250 g of unleavened puff pastry (without yeast)
-5 g of fresh greens.
1. Allow the puff pastry to thaw. Then, working on the table sprinkled with flour, spread it with a rolling pin in the form of a rectangular sheet, 3-4 mm thick, and cut it into 6 equal pieces.
2.Mold 6 mini tarts from the dough pieces, inserting them into muffin tins.
3.Cut the salami into pieces. Put it in the prepared mini tarts.
4. Bake the mini tarts with salami for 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C.
5. Meanwhile, cut the onion in half crescents and fry it on the dry pan until it starts to brown (be careful not to burn it). Then add the sugar to the pan and caramelize the onion for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
6.After the mini tarts have cooled a bit, add the mustard in them (adjust the amount to taste, being careful not to overdo it).
7.Then add the caramelized onions to them.
8. Decorate the mini tarts with chopped greens and serve them with great pleasure!
6 lower chicken legs, 100 g mushrooms, 200 g chicken breast, 1 green onion, 2 eggs, 100g cheese, 1 red pepper, pepper, salt, thyme, 20g sesame, 1 packet puff pastry
Wash and dry the boneless chicken legs with absorbent napkins.
Put the chicken breast through the mincer, and finely chop the mushrooms (canned), green onions and red peppers. Mix the minced meat, mushrooms, peppers, green onions, cheese (grated), thyme, salt, pepper and an egg. Fill the chicken legs with the obtained mixture.
After they have been filled, roll the thighs through a 1 cm strip of puff pastry, then grease them with a beaten egg and sprinkle them with sesame seeds. Put the tray in the preheated oven at a temperature of 200g and leave them until nicely browned (about 35-40 minutes).
Serve hot, cut into slices.