- White beans (or red) 250 g (1 can)
- Canned tuna 120 g
- Onion 1/4 pcs.
- Boiled eggs 2 pcs.
- Cherry tomatoes 10 pcs. Or medium tomatoes - 1 pc.
- Olive oil (or sunflower) 2 tbsp. l
- Lemon juice 1-2 tbsp. l
- Parsley 5-6 branches
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Tuna, Beans, Tomato, Eggs
- Portion 3-4
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Cooking:Put the canned beans in a bowl and rinse thoroughly with water. Drain the liquid from the tuna, a little chopped fork and add to the beans. Chop the onion very thinly with a quarter of the rings and send it to the bowl. Cherry tomatoes are cut in half or, if large, into 4 parts. You can take a regular medium-sized tomato instead of cherry.
Finely chop the parsley, add to the rest of the ingredients. We season the salad with olive (sunflower oil), lemon juice. We mix everything. Salt a little. Put the salad on a plate. Cut the boiled eggs into 4 parts, lightly salt and spread on the salad. Salad ready!