The lean beef is cut into squares, boiled with onion in water with a little salt, in a miracle pot, approx. one hour. After the meat is cooked, add the assorted vegetables, bay leaves, finely chopped pepper, tomato sauce, season with salt, pepper and let it boil, at the right heat, approx. 30 minutes. Serve hot with a tablespoon of sour cream.
I posted here many recipes for soups and broths. I don't know how beef soup I missed it. It is one of my favorites because it is light and nutritious at the same time. It's that kind of recipe in which the peasants used everything they had at hand in the garden, any leftover vegetables.
In my case (because it is also with preferences), I have to have potatoes, green beans and peas in my soup. I also put them in frozen bags if needed, but without them it doesn't seem to suit me.
In general, the world avoids beef. To be honest, at first I shunned her because of her bad reputation as hard to cook. In the meantime, I became friends with her. I don & # 39; t know exactly how it is done but Iâ & # x20AC; & # x2122; ve never hit a piece of it that you know.
Many times, before using it, I use one of the two tricks: I keep the meat soaked in milk (don't laugh, it's a trick learned from my mother-in-law and it works, I didn't have any surprises with the meat when I used). Another trick is to keep the meat in egg white for an hour (this is a trick of tenderizing meat from Asians) after which the egg white is drained and can be used. If you want to deepen the topic called beef, I recommend posting Laura Laurentiu & # 8211 & # 8220How do we cook beef? & # 8221 & # 8211 very detailed and enlightening.
1. Cut the meat into cubes and put it in a pot, on the fire, in 2.5 l of water.
2. When it starts to boil, take the foam until the juice is clear, then put a lid on it and let it boil for about 50 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the ingredients. Chop the diced carrots, celery, bleach, onion and bell pepper. Peel a squash, grate it and chop it finely.
4. After the meat has boiled, we sauté it on a plate, and we strain the soup in which it was boiled through a small sieve, in order to remain clear.
5. Put the meat over the strained juice and add the chopped vegetables. After the vegetables have boiled, add the tomato paste together with the lemon juice and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. At the end, after stopping the fire, add the chopped larch. Taste and, if necessary, season with salt to taste.
Beef soup with many vegetables 2 - Recipes
Finally it's time to upload this recipe. It is an excellent beef soup for the whole family, not just for those on a Dukan diet. Remember this and do not be shy to prepare it. It will definitely be a complete success.
Cruise Phase, Consolidation, Definitive Stabilization
- 400-500 gr beef (fat-free muscle)
-parsley and green larch
First of all, cut the beef into cubes and put it in boiling salted water. If you boil the meat in a normal pot, each time it froths, remove it with a whisk. If you boil it like me in the pressure cooker, you can't foam it, but you will see on the walls of the pot that the unpleasant remains remain.
After the meat has boiled in half, add the diced vegetables and continue to boil in a pot covered with a lid. If it foams, foam it further. If you have cooked the meat in a pressure cooker, remove the pieces of meat with a sieve, and pour the juice into the normal pot through a strainer and add the meat and vegetables back.
When you consider that the vegetables are almost cooked, pour the broth and let it boil a few more times, then turn off the heat. Do not forget to add salt, pepper and if you have 1-2 teaspoons of dehydrated vegetables.
At the end, add the finely chopped parsley and larch and leave with a lid for 10 minutes to blend the flavors. It goes great with a hot pepper.
Beef soup with many vegetables 2 - Recipes
- Servings: 6 People
- Preparation time: 20min
- Cooking time: 2h 30min
- Difficulty: Easy
I like soups of any kind, but beef soup is my favorite. I prepare it quite often, especially because it is a soup rich in vegetables, light, it can be served with sour cream, hot peppers and some croutons to the delight of the family.
- 600g beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 parsley root
- 2-3 cherry tomatoes
- 2 red, yellow bell peppers, the cap you have
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1/2 cup bean pods
- 2-3 potatoes
- 1 cup small broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil
- soup water
- dill leaves, celery and parsley
Method of preparation
- Boil the beef, no more than 5-10 minutes, remove the meat on a plate and throw the water
- In a pot, fry the chopped vegetables, onion, carrot, celery, add water depending on how much soup you want to have at the end, keep in mind that during cooking the water decreases
- When the water has started to boil, put the beef cut into suitable pieces, bay leaf, let it boil for at least 2 hours, season with salt and pepper
- Broth, beans, peas, diced potatoes and chopped bell peppers are put to the end and cook for another 20-25 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and put whole celery, dill and parsley leaves and remove them when you serve the soup or chopped as you like. I like to put the whole leaves and take them out before serving.
Beef soup with vegetables
pot of soup of about 4 liters & # 8211 5 liters
500 g Ground beef, we used a piece of boneless meat + some beef bones
• 1 onion
• 3 carrots
• 1 bell pepper
• 1 piece of celery
• 1 pastranac
• green beans
• 2 potatoes
• Tomato juice
• salt pepper
• 1 liter of borscht
• parsley, fresh larch (depending on what you have on hand)
we also got rid of a little noodles (asana likes us, even if it has potatoes)
Method of preparation.
1. Put the beef in a large saucepan and pour enough water to cover it. We also added some beef bones, which we will remove when they are cooked.
2. Put the pan with the meat on the fire and when it starts to boil, remove the foam from above.
3. Meanwhile, wash and cut the vegetables, then fry in a pan with a tablespoon of oil and 2 tablespoons of water. Less the potatoes we will clean, wash and cut into cubes. Put after the vegetables have boiled.
4. When the meat is almost cooked, add the vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
5. When the vegetables are cooked, add the potatoes, frozen green beans and tomato juice.
6. After boiling the potatoes, the last stage is the borscht. We use about 1 liter of borscht, because we like it quite sour. Put the borscht boiled beforehand.
Let it boil for another 10 minutes and then taste the salt and pepper.
The greenery is placed on top, after I have extinguished the fire.
Iolanda & # 038 Georgiana
1. Wash the beef muscle in 2-3 waters and bring it to a boil in salted water. Foam until the juice is clear.
2. The vegetables are cleaned, washed and boiled together with the beef.
3. After boiling, remove from the sieve and allow to cool for a few minutes. The onions and peppers are separated from the other vegetables and discarded, and the rest are cut into cubes and put in the juice in which they boiled. The beef is also cut into cubes and placed over the vegetables in the soup.
4. Add the tomato juice and cook for about 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, as desired, and serve garnished with rosemary sprigs.
- Classic Pizza
- Pizza with Ansoa
- Classic Pizza Top
- Pizza Vesela
- Homemade Pizza
- Pizza Picanta
- Pizza Calzone
- Pizza Marina
- Mozzarella pizza
- Pizza with Hamsii
- Fasting pancakes
- Classic Pizza
- Post Black Cake
- Pizza with Ansoa
- Classic Pizza Top
- Tricolor pasta
- Super Fast Pasta with Chicken Flavored
- Green juice
- Coleslaw salad
- Mushroom and Cashew Pate
Beef soup (peasant)
You can't help but hear about beef soup or rather peasant beef soup. It is on all the lists at ordinary restaurants, one of the favorite soups of Romanians along with belly soup. Consistent and tasty, it takes place both first and second course.
I prepare it with pleasure every time and I adapt it according to the season. Anyway, prepare it if you put extra vegetables, it's no problem. Gout is very good.
It is my favorite soup in both variants, & # 8222white & # 8221 with sour cream and & # 8222red & # 8221 with tomato juice. The recipe below is valid for both, it only differs at the end when you can straighten it with egg and sour cream.
- 700 gr beef broth
- vegetable soup (carrots, celery, parsley, parsnips)
- 200 gr frozen peas or 1 small canned box
- 2-3 tablespoons of pickled and washed rice
- 2 suitable potatoes
- 200 gr sour cream 25% fat
- 2 yolks
- leustean, green parsley
The brush is washed and boiled in 6 liters of cold water. Foam and simmer over low heat covered. Meanwhile, clean and cut the vegetables and cook (optional) in 2-3 tablespoons of oil. It seems to me that they taste better if they are cooked, although it is not exactly the healthiest option.
Add to meat broth when the broth is almost cooked and bring to a boil.
Remove the meat when it is cooked, leave it to cool then detach it from the bone, cut the pieces and put them back in the soup.
Add the rice, peas and mashed potatoes and cut into cubes and let it boil for another 10-12 minutes. For the & # 8222red & & # 8221 version we also add about 250ml broth.
If you prepare it in the summer season you can add 1 diced pepper and 2-3 sliced tomatoes.
For the & # 8222alba & # 8221 version, after all the vegetables have boiled, turn off the heat, let the soup sit for about 5-10 minutes, then mix the yolks with the sour cream and add the hot juice little by little and put the mixture in the soup. It doesn't boil anymore!
Match salt, pepper and add vinegar.
Optionally you can add chopped green larch.
Serve with pickled hot peppers and optionally with sour cream.
Here in the version with tomatoes.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Beef Soup & # 8211 Video Recipe
Beef soup is a very well known recipe and often used by everyone.
I still decided to publish it, because all the friends who tasted it said they had never eaten it. beef soup hello, like mine.
Although we all use the same recipe and not only at cow shard, it is very important to & # 8222feel & # 8221 the food we cook, to know how and when to froth it, especially meat soup (although I also froth vegetable soups) to appreciate the amount of ingredients depending on the pot in which make the soup, season it and boil it exactly as it should, to appreciate the color correctly and to add enough tomato juice and especially, plenty of vegetables.
Last but not least, let's use very fresh ingredients.
I have seen many times, even on websites, that the soups are cloudy, full of tallow from the foam left in the pot, too greasy, a lot of oil dripping on the surface, of which I honestly would not taste. (without upsetting anyone, I hope! It's my own opinion that urges me to have, my sensitive liver).
I also saw recipes presented with quantities of ingredients, from water starting, for 3 families, or for a week.
So I decided to publish the way I prepare, beef soup.
& # 8211 a beef broth with bone
& # 8211 500 g beef pulp
& # 8211 2 large onions
& # 8211 2 carrots
& # 8211 1 cup frozen peas
& # 8211 1 little celery
& # 8211 1 bell pepper
& # 8211 1 zucchini
& # 8211 1 large potato (or two of the right size)
& # 8211 1 can of red pulp (400 g)
& # 8211 2 tongs with tarragon tip
& # 8211 2 links fresh larch
& # 8211 salt to taste
& # 8211 3 l apa
Peel the vegetables, wash them well and chop them finely as for the soup, of the desired size, according to your preferences.
I like to chop the onion finely (after I keep it in cold water for 5 minutes, so that I don't cry when I chop it), I chop the carrot, celery and bell pepper, but not extremely small, so as not to destroy their vitamins. Boil, mash the potatoes and zucchini in small cubes of the same size, for a more beautiful appearance.
Personally, I do not agree with the excessive grinding of vegetables by scrapers, because, even if we add them later in the soup, they will boil too much while the tomatoes are boiling and will no longer retain their nutritional properties.
Wash the meat very well under a stream of cold water and drain it, then cut the meat from the brisket and beef into cubes of the same size as the potatoes and zucchini.
We put a pot on the fire with the 3 liters of water in which we add a teaspoon of salt and when it started to boil we add the cubes of meat and the bone from the brine and let them boil.
I do not put the meat in cold water, from the beginning, because the meat forms more foam than if I add it in hot salted water, and the salt in the water will help the meat to leave the specific taste of the soup.
Personally, I don't think salt strengthens meat and makes it harder to boil, taking care to always take fresh, red, slightly juicy, low-fiber meat, making sure it's not an old beef.
At the same time, I add very little salt and the vegetables will keep their color if we add them to the salt water.
When the meat foam started to form, before boiling, we froth the soup very well, taking care to take the foam from the edge of the pot because, when we add the borscht, the volume will increase and the foam left on the pot will re-enters the soup and it will become bitter.
We continue to froth until it starts to boil and there is no foam at all in the pot.
I froth the soup with a metal spoon, I do not use the frother, which loses liquid through the large holes and the foam re-enters the pot.
I also collect very well the whitest foam at the end and even after I added the vegetables.
I really don't peel off the stove until the soup is ready.
After the meat has cooked well enough, remove the bone from the beef broth and add the onion, carrot and celery to the soup, cover the pot with a lid and let it simmer for 5 or 7 minutes.
After 7 minutes, add the potatoes, bell pepper, season with salt to taste and simmer covered for another 5 minutes.
Froth again, because the potatoes leave the starch foam and add the zucchini and peas.
Let it boil a little more and add the tomato juice with the pulp and let it boil until the tomatoes are well cooked.
Then add the tarragon, which goes very well with the beef, completing its taste.
Add 2 tablespoons of oil if you have chosen a meat without fat (tallow).
I prefer beef for this very reason, meaning it has no tallow, which forces you to eat soup very hot, otherwise you feel it sticky in your mouth.
I do not conceive beef soup without celery, tarragon and freshly chopped larch that we add after we turn off the heat and keep it on the plate, fresh, when we serve it.
Beef soup it is served hot to hot and we can add sour cream to taste and next to it, hot peppers.
If you want a sour soup, boil 1 liter of borscht very well, collect the foam and add it to the hot soup, letting it boil and with the soup for a few minutes to combine the tastes.
This is my recipe for beef soup, I hope you find it useful and enjoy it.
You can watch the video recipe below - Beef soup.
- 3 liters of water
- 1 kg chicken meat (back, neck and wings)
- 250 g liver and pipette
- 1 celery
- 2 parsnip roots
- 2 carrots
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 large onion
- 50 g of rice
- 1 liter of cabbage juice
Method of preparation:
- As with beef soup, first put the meat to boil (for 40-50 minutes) in a pot with 3-4 liters of water and collect the foam as it forms.
- While the meat is boiling, clean and finely chop the root vegetables (carrots, parsnips, celery), onions and peppers. Add them to the meat after 40 minutes, then let them simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Wash the rice in 3-4 waters and put it in the soup with the meat and boiled vegetables.
- After 20 minutes you can add the cabbage juice, and your soup is almost ready.
- If you want, you can straighten it by mixing 180 g of sour cream with an egg in a bowl. When the ingredients are homogeneous, add them lightly to the soup.
- Finally, finely chop the greens and put them in the soup to give a tasty taste.